We are IT
RCS – regional • cantonal • national • international. We are a leading, manufacturer-independent service company in the Schaffhausen economic area and the surrounding area.
A staff of proven experts has been providing its technical know-how based on the latest findings for years.
At your service
Our IT specialists can help with all your IT problems. Call us from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00 h on +41 52 624 01 28.
We’re in the know
Our technical staff draw on years of practical experience. They have all completed IT-related professional training and keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date via on-going personal development programs.
We train apprentices
We have been actively involved in the training of apprentices for more than ten years. We train IT specialists specializing in business IT.
Further information for students for basic vocational training at RCS IT Services GmbH.
- Good grades and a high secondary school level make it easier to find a job in the “business IT specialist” profession.
- You have collected all the necessary information about the job and may have already found out at the job fair or at the BIZ.
- You have already informed yourself about the company on the website www.rcs-schaffhausen.ch.
- Apply in writing with your desire for a taster apprenticeship, including your CV and copies of certificates from the upper school, by post or email to Mr. Fritz Friedli.
- If you made a great impression on our team during your trial apprenticeship and we see great potential in you, we will invite you to a 3-day application trial apprenticeship.
- Once you have completed all the trial apprenticeships, the entire RCS team will decide whether you would be the best fit for our team. For this we consider the points: personal appearance, technical skills, school performance, language and comprehension).